From 4th to 7th of October 2018, the kick-off meeting for the Ersamus+ Project “SWEEP” took place in the capital of Romania. Representatives of all the transnational partners were present:
- ASOCIATA SOCIO-CULTURAL “SFANTUL IOAN BOTEZATORUL” Berbesti, Romania
- AKHISAR HALK EGITIM MERKEZI – Turkey
- LJUDSKA UNIVERZA LENDAVA – Slovenia
- ADRIATIC IONIAN EUROREGION – Croatia
- SPORTS CLUB SPORTIV ECO ALPIN – Bucuresti, Romania
- UMBLICK FORSCHUNGS – UND BILDUNGSVEREIN – Vienna, Austria
- EURELATIONS GEIE – Campobasso, Italy
In one of the seminar rooms of the Faculty of Engineering and Mechatronics of the Universitatea Politehnică – Bucuresti the cornerstones of the Erasmus+ Project were discussed and clarified (overview, financial plan, plan of project activities such as other learning / teaching / training activities, transnational project meetings and multiplier events). The participating project partners were able to get to know the respective organizations and the field of work of the partners during further presentations. Furthermore, the expected results of the project as well as the intellectual outputs were discussed.
The participants were able to enjoy a tour of the university campus, marvel at its architectural highlights, and take a look at student lounge areas at the Mechatronics Faculty, which had been undergoing a state-of-the-art renovation, leaving nothing to be desired. In the free time and the joint evening program the project partners got to know each other and were able to see the city of Bucharest.