On 1st and 2nd of October 2019, the second transnational project meeting of the Erasmus + project SWEEP (Select Waste for the EU Eco-Protection) took place in Pula (Croatia), in the conference rooms of the IDA (Istrian Development Agency) and was organized by the Adriatic Ionian Euroregion.
- Vincenzo Ziccardi, Eurelations GEIE from Italy
- Sven Sarjas, Ljudska univerza and Zavod za izobraževanje odraslih from Slovenia (as representative of Ms Lendava)
- Sandra Sarias, Ljudska univerza and Zavod za izobraževanje odraslih from Slovenia (as representative of Ms Lendava)
- Giusi Di Lalla, Jadransko Jonska Euroregija from Croatia
- Hakan Gor, Akhisar Halk Egitim Merkezi and Aksam Sanat Okulu from Turkey
- Ilker Iyilikeden, Akhisar Halk Egitim Merkezi and Aksam Sanat Okulu from Turkey
- Fulya Kumbaraci, Akhisar Halk Egitim Merkezi and Aksam Sanat Okulu from Turkey
- Michaela Punz, Umblick – Research and Education Association from Austria
- Carina Scheibreithner, Umblick – Research and Education Association from Austria
On the first day, each partner reported on project progress and activities. Afterwards Umblick showed the updated SWEEP website and various changes were discussed by all partners. In addition, they have given updated instructions for using the e-learning platform.
Enzo Ziccardi, through the project website, illustrated the OUTPUT 1. Ziccardi illustrated the path activated for the construction of the output: from the updating of the data of the various countries detected by the partners to the analysis of the results compared to the expectations on the subject. The output offers learners and interested citizens an overview of the methodologies applied in the various partner countries in the collection and use of waste, enriched by the best cases detected. The output has already been published in the final version in English language on the project website: e-learning – IO 1.
On the second day, the partners discussed the contents of the Intellectual Output 3, divided the partners into three teams, that will work on different topics, and set the next deadlines for completion. The result of this work was compiled by Ms. Michaela Punz (Umblick) and sent to all partners by e-mail.
Mr Enzo Ziccardi (Eurelations GEIE) gave the other partners some instructions on the financial report. The meeting ended with the announcement of the next meeting on 1 and 2 April 2020 in Slovenia.